Game System: D&D 5e
Date & Time: 5PM PST
Session Length: 4-5 hours
Max Players: 5
Arc Type: Long Campaign
Desired Experience: All experience welcome
Cost Per Player: $15
GM Profile: CLICK HERE
CLICK HERE TO BOOK
1. Character creation can use any race/class from any published sources. No Variant Human. UA and Homebrew must be cleared first. Standard array or 27 point buy. Free feat at level 1. Start characters at level 5. Regular equipment and starting gold is fine. Backstory must include crime and reason for sentence. If you were falsely accused, what crime were you framed for?
2. You can be any alignment but must work as a team as players. No killing, harming, stealing from other members of the party. You can murderhobo other things if you want, but not each other.
3. Milestone leveling, based on floors/events cleared. This will probably be 80% dungeon delve 20% social RP, so plan accordingly. There is a HIGH chance for death. Get a few different character ideas in your head, since re rolling might happen.
4. Only the "Wish" spell can be used to leave the dungeon permanently . Spells such as "Astral Projection, Plane Shift, Word of Recall, etc" simply fail. Spells and magic items that are meant to banish others will also fail. Ethereal plane and extradimensional spaces function as normal. Magic that summons creatures from other planes works as normal. Spells cannot destroy or alter the shape of the dungeon. For example, "Earthquake" would not cause the dungeon to shift or cave in. Spells that contact deities and patrons function normally.
5. All participants of the game show are equipped with ankle monitors. These will magically shift in order to accommodate armor, shape shifts, etc. Any attempts to tamper with or remove your own or any other participants ankle monitor will automatically detonate it, causing the transgressor instant death.
6. At certain floors, Halistar Blackcloak(The Host of the show) will spin a wheel in order to change the upcoming floor. Perhaps the entire level is filled with water. Maybe all participants are forbidden from resting. Maybe it's a lightning round and the floor must be completed quickly or face punishment.
7. For the entire length of a floor, participant groups are allowed 4 short rests and 2 long rests. More can be attempted but who knows what lurks in the shadows. Special scroll items will allow the party to rest for free in pocket dimensions(Tiny hut, Mansion, etc). After a floor is completed, participants will be returned to the Yawning Portal Inn in order to rest up for the next event. Participants will be disarmed of all weapons and suppressed in a magic field during the stay in the tavern. Participants can then rest, barter, or watch another team during their trials. Who knows what you may learn.
8. Halistar Blackcloak has hidden various symbols around the dungeon, activating one will give the user a 50/50 shot at a Bane or a Bless for the next trial.
9. Beware the Enforcers. Enforcers are hired mercenaries to spice up the show! Defeating them may yield great rewards but they are said to be extremely dangerous.